Sunday, April 20, 2008

It was a warm summer day...

Mike and I embarked on a little project last weekend: a map of the world. Not quite life-size, not quite to scale, but it was an impressive piece. Mind you, Mike and I had never done anything quite like this before, and I think the result warrants a pat on the back.

See that level on the futon? And the painter's tape? Tools of the trade my friend. They work miracles.

National Geographic in all its glory.

The ever beautiful Julie.

My niece is inside of there!

And of course, dinner. I am much too tired to describe, but perhaps Mike will fill you in.

For those of you who are unaware, there is an interesting part of this blog that allows you to comment on my posts. I know that no one wants to be the first, but someone has to do it.

No comments: